Friday, March 12, 2010

Why A Business Logos Design? I Think I Am Quite O.K Without One

“A business logo design! For what?” this is how my childhood buddy responded when I asked him how is he going to get his business logo designed as he was starting a new business. I couldn’t help myself staring at him for a couple of seconds, but didn’t say anything because it could become a massive debate right there and I was getting late for some house hold shopping. Being a friend, I can never see my buddy moving towards a wild ocean without a life jacket; therefore I decided to talk to him later on.

Online business world is not less than a wild ocean, in which many dive but very few rise back and a logo plays the part of a life jacket to float and survive against the massive waves of competitors. Being a logo and business consultant I have seen businesses and individuals go up and down by the different affects of their logo designs, which is why I emphasize each and every business individual to attain a logo to make his business image healthier.

As a business logo design is considered one of the foremost assets of a brand there should be a couple of things that a business should plan before starting the logo creation process;

Color combinations

Symbols/Objects selection

And, Font’s selection

All of these three are the primary elements of a business logo design and without working wisely on these features one cannot attain a good logo design. It is necessary to make selection for these elements according to your business theme so you can convey the accurate message of your company through the business logo design to your clients. It is important to understand the business logo worth and the fact that skipping the logo acquiring part can cause you big troubles in the future.

Now, I got to wait for my pal to read this piece of writing and get back to me after realizing the worth of a business logo so I can gladly help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment